VCI is the acronym for Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors, which is a volatile corrosion inhibitor.
The anti-rust principle of anti-rust paper is to effectively combine VCI with neutral desulfurized kraft paper. The paper quickly volatilizes VCI molecules at room temperature and adsorbs on the technical surface to form a molecular protective layer that is invisible to the naked eye, which isolates moisture, oxygen, and rust. suppressed.
According to the characteristics of kraft paper, the saturated VCI vapor phase corrosion inhibitor molecules can be quickly volatilized, thereby quickly protecting metal parts from corrosion.
From the perspective of corrosion inhibitors, the paper is undoubtedly a more suitable carrier for VCI vapor phase corrosion inhibitors.VCI paper has existed for two-thirds of a century and was first used by the US military. VCI paper has proven its stability for a long time.
At present, according to the different materials of packaging workpieces, it is divided into VCI paper for multi-metals, VCI paper for ferrous metals, and VCI paper for copper and aluminum.
Because the VCI molecules in VCI paper have unique vaporization effects and It is easy to use at low cost, and subsequent processing saves the troublesome work of degreasing and cleaning products. More and more manufacturers are willing to choose.
Characteristics of VCI paper:
1. Realize oil-free packaging, no smearing, degreasing, and cleaning procedures, saving labor, time, and cost.
2. The high-performance VCI is evenly contained in the anti-rust paper, and the anti-rust effect is quickly exerted after packaging.
3. Effective rust prevention can be achieved even if it is not in direct contact with metal, especially suitable for metal parts with complex appearance.
4. Both anti-rust and packaging functions.
5. Compared with vacuum packaging, the cost is low and the use is simple.
6. Clean, harmless, non-toxic, environmentally safe, and safe. Pass SGS certification and comply with RoHS directive requirements.