The traditional anti-rust products on the market include anti-rust oil, anti-rust agent, anti-rust paper, and so on. In recent years, there has been a kind of anti-rust film that is popular among auto parts manufacturers. So, what are the characteristics of auto parts anti-rust film products compared with other products?
VCI film is a kind of polyethylene film that contains VCI and can put iron and non-ferrous metal rust.
The proprietary formula of the vapor phase corrosion inhibitor is to completely mix it into the film instead of using it on a shallow surface. It volatilizes in a closed environment and protects the metal through an invisible and highly effective vapor phase rust inhibitor.
It adheres to the surface and corners of metal objects, so that moisture, salt, oxygen, dirt, and other substances that cause the material to retest can not directly accumulate on the metal surface, thereby preventing the metal from rusting.
The appearance of the anti-rust film is transparent, which facilitates visual inspection and identification of parts. Easy-to-use, safe and efficient packaging is of great help for long-term inventory, export shipments, assembly processes, and other more applications.
1. It has excellent vapor phase and contact anti-rust performance, good anti-rust effect, high-cost performance, and the anti-rust period can be as long as 2 years.
2. Transparent and beautiful, easy to directly observe the state of the packaged objects.
3. Clean, harmless, non-toxic, environmentally safe, and safe. Pass SGS certification and comply with RoHS directive requirements.
4. Good printability, which helps to improve the image and grade of anti-rust items.
5. Easy to use, can be used directly after unsealing.
6. It has a certain waterproof and moisture-proof performance.
7. Especially suitable for anti-rust packaging of small single workpieces.
8. The anti-rust items can be used immediately without degreasing and cleaning. Save labor and time, improve work efficiency, and save costs.